A Consignment Store for Us!

Gabrielle
on 2/21/06 12:58 am - Chester, VA
I don't know if anyone has posted about this store before, but recently I found out about a consignment store that specializes in large sizes. It's called Her Majesty's Closet, and they carry sizes 14 to 32. I've found that buying from consignment shops is a way to get nice things without paying way too much, and it's worked better for me than the thrift store route. I even brought in some things that are too big for me now, so hopefully I can make some money to buy smaller clothes! Here's the info: Her Majesty's Closet 1616 East Bethany Home Road, Phoenix Northeast corner of Bethany Home and 16th St. (602) 266-5511 The owner is very friendly, she has a lot of customers who have had surgery. Hope this helps someone! Gabrielle
Trisha
on 2/21/06 3:37 am - Glendale, AZ
I've heard of that shop but have never been there. I might check it out soon. Thanks! The picture on your post is black - pitch black and the photos on your profile aren't showing up (just a little x-box) except for the before-pic in your purple shirt. I'm dying to see what you look like now that you are in ONEderland!!!! Congrats!!! Thanks for the post!! Thrift shop and consignment are definitely the way to go post-op as we are losing weight!! Hugs, Trisha
Gabrielle
on 2/21/06 5:54 am - Chester, VA
Weird, they show up fine for me... isn't there some way to make your computer reload the page to refresh the images? I would definitely recommend that shop if you are still in their size range. I only wish I'd found it earlier, but I am so glad I can't really buy anything there anymore!!
Sandy in Tucson
on 2/21/06 9:44 am - Tucson, AZ
In Tucson there is several great consignment shops. One is across from K-mart on Bwdy Blvd. I have been buying at consignment shops lately....nice stuff still is not cheap at those shops. But, the clothes are to die for. Sandy in Tucson 173 lbs down
Mike B.
on 2/21/06 10:30 am - Tolleson, AZ
Hi Gabrielle, looks like you are doing great. Your pictures are visable here on my laptop and also my flatscreen lcd external monitor. You look terrific. Sounds like a good deal on that store. Don't know if Kathy has seen that place or not but will mention it to her. Have a great week. huggssssss Mike B. Lake Havasu for the moment. LOL
Most Active