THANK YOU FOR THE MORAL SUPPORT - I'VE GOT DATE!!!!!!!

Kathy S.
on 2/17/06 11:02 am - PHX, AZ
Hi everyone! A date !!!! April 4th with dr blackstone! I can't believe this happening for me! Ok postops, advice? What do you wish you had known pre-op? Thanks! Kathy
FakeBake
on 2/17/06 11:09 am - AZ
Kathy, Congrats to you! what an exciting time for you.. To be honest, I did soooo much research on WLS, so there wasn't anything I really needed to know! Are you having OPEN or LAP? I had open I am almost 5 months out and down 90 pounds! All I can say, is just do what your surgeon expects of you, and you will be fine! Best of luck to you! hugs Tara
Kathy S.
on 2/17/06 11:44 am - PHX, AZ
Thanks Tara! Good advice and congrats on your success! I am so excited! Kathy
Darlene X
on 2/17/06 8:40 pm - Maricopa, AZ
YAY Kathy!!!! Im hoping to get a date just a few weeks before you!!! So we will be going theough this kinda the same time...hehehehe
Tiffany McGee
on 2/18/06 2:59 am - Glendale, AZ
YAHOO! Congrats Kathy. Before you know it April 4th will be here! Tiff
Veronica
on 2/18/06 12:00 pm
Hooray for you!! I am sooo happy for you! I'm sure time is just going to fly by and before you know it, April 4th is here. Congratulations!! Hugs, Veronica Surgery Date 3/16/06
mrs.3m
on 2/20/06 12:10 am - Mesa, AZ
Congrats on the date!! Get ready for your life to change. The two things I wish I had known before hand, is how much more common strictures are. I knew they were a possibility but I never thought it would happen to me. So know what the signs are and if you start experiancing them, go see your Dr and get it taken care of right away. The other is be prepared to feel miserable during the liquid only stage. It is a VERY tough adjustment. No one can prepare you for that but just know you will get through it. And remember there are no dumb questions. We have all been through it. Melissa
JRinAZ
on 2/20/06 11:03 am - Layton, UT
Wowy Zowy! Congrats to you! .....As a pre-op...hmmmm? I wish I'd have known that my best chances for weight loss are in the first six months! I wouldn't have pushed the envelope and eaten naughty stuff! .....Make it an incredible journey Kathy! Huggzzz, Joyce
Most Active