APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darlene X
on 2/17/06 8:46 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Veronica!!!! Hey... Im planning my surgery to be around the 23rd March.... If that doesnt work then because of work and vacation time off I will have to do late April. If I get my March date then we will be pretty close!!!!! Im gonna be at Phoenix St Lukes--- AN I sure hope to get their earliest surgery time cause I DONT want to wait all day and get freaked out hahaha
Sandy in Tucson
on 2/20/06 10:01 am - Tucson, AZ
that is when my friend is having surgery with Villares---Tri Care Dr. at St. Lukes on the 23rd of March. Sandy in Tucson
Ginger
on 2/17/06 1:41 pm - Chandler, AZ
Hi Darlene, Wow! this is really happening for you huh!!! I'm so glad that you bypassed the insurance run-around that happens to many of us. Once you get your date..then you can start to plan the rest of your life..please stick around in the mean time! HugsGinger
Darlene X
on 2/17/06 8:47 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Of course I'll stick around Ginger--- think your getting rid of me that easy? hahaha Thanks!!!
kaydiane
on 2/18/06 11:25 am - Southeastern, MN
Congratulations!!
mrs.3m
on 2/19/06 11:56 pm - Mesa, AZ
Congratulations Darlene!!
diamanti1
on 2/20/06 8:04 am - Peoria, AZ
Congrats and I agree...UHC rocks...my wife and I were both approved in about a week as well...and we are both on the losing side...I am 5 months out...and she is 4 months out.....I am down to 248...from 411 and she is down to 170 from 260....and life has truly begun. Best of luck on getting the date.
JRinAZ
on 2/20/06 11:01 am - Layton, UT
David! Man o man! you and your sweetie pie are smoking! Congrats to you on your weight loss! huggzzz, Joyce
JRinAZ
on 2/20/06 11:00 am - Layton, UT
Congrats to you Cutie Patootie Darlene! Let us know when you have your exacts so we can cross our fingers and toes, send some prayers and wish you the bestest of luck! See you on the 28th at the Chandler Support Group! Yay! CAn't wait to meet you! Huggzzzz! Joyce
Pamela E.
on 2/21/06 1:04 am - Buckeye, AZ
Soooooo happy for you Darlene! You are walking into this with more information and experience than most of us had, since you've been through this already with EJ. That's an incredible advantage, and I'm so happy about your smooth sailin' with UHC. That's half the battle! Good luck to you and I'll see you soon on the loosin' side. - Pam 250/179/150
Most Active