APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darlene X
on 2/17/06 7:12 am - Maricopa, AZ
APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!! I LOVE United Healthcare... so easy and simple every time. I called customer service to check on the status of my request and she said they had approved it. Took roughly 7 days from the day it was submitted to approval--about the same time frame as EJ's last year. So now I have to wait for the surgeons office to get the approval in letter form, and then we get to set a date Yee Haaaw!!!! Once the date is set, then I can really start freaking out hehehe Darlene EJ: 520/382/200 Me: APPROVED!!!!! Pending date to be scheduled.
Stephanie J.
on 2/17/06 8:05 am - Tucson, AZ
Yippeee! Congratulations! You're almost there! - Stephanie
tres35cowgirl8
on 2/17/06 9:09 am - * _ *, AZ
Congrads! Looks like you have had a good week! Let us know when you get your date Teresa
Tiffany McGee
on 2/17/06 10:00 am - Glendale, AZ
WOOHOO! Yeah for you! jump: Keep us up to date on your date! BTW I thought the EJ Valentine thing was so cool. One of these days I will find my DH (still not sure what DH means) romantic bone and put it back into place.... Tiff
Darlene X
on 2/17/06 8:41 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks Tiff!!!! Yeah I think Hubby was pretty sweet LOL DH....means to many things at too many times...hehe
FakeBake
on 2/17/06 11:05 am - AZ
Darlene, I'm soo thrilled for you! congrats to you..I also have UHC, and they ARE easy to deal with, actually I didn't have to deal with them at all! I looked over yours and hubbys profile today, he is doing GREAT!!!! Best wishes to you and your hubby! hugs, Tara
Darlene X
on 2/17/06 8:42 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Hey Tara!!! Thanks!!! Yup UHC has been a breeze, both of rme and Hubby. We were very blessed to have good insurance at the time we decided to make big changes in our lives.
mfergusont
on 2/17/06 11:09 am
Darlene, I am so happy for you!! Congratulations! I know that I don't post here very often but I have read your posts and EJ's story over the past months and I was hoping you would get the approval you wanted! I can't wait for you to find out your date!! Tiff
Darlene X
on 2/17/06 8:43 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Awwww Thanks Tiff!!!!!! You should post more Hang around this time!!!!
Veronica
on 2/17/06 12:36 pm
Hooray for you!! Congratulations! I am sooo happy for you. Wonder if your surgery will be around the same time as mine. What hospital is your surgery going to be done at? Mine's is at Banner Good Samaritan in Phoenix at 8AM. I am sooo excited for you! Can't wait to hear what date you get. Hugs, Veronica Surgery Date 3/16/06
Most Active