OT-- Valentines Day..

Darlene X
on 2/16/06 4:54 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hey!!! I just realized I never told you guys what my brat of a husband did for me!!! Anyway we had agreed not to do anything for V-Day as money was tight. I got ready for work, EJ left for work and I waited for my ride. EJ said he was going to leave a little early from work to visit Duane. I talked to EJ a couple of times during the day, he said he was leaving at 2pm to go visit Duane, and I called again at 4pm and he was leaving for home. I figured he would get home around 5pm. I was having a pretty depressing day, everyone around me was getting flowers, and even though we had agreed not to do anything I felt a little left out. So I ride home with my carpool buddy, and get home around 5.30pm. I figure EJ has been home maybe 30 minutes if that. I ring the doorbell and here comes an exhausted looking EJ. I walk into the house, the floor is swept, and the lounge is tidy, he had done a load of laundry and a load of dishes. Keep in mine my house was a MESS, probably 2 days worth of cleaning that I was dreading for the weekend. As I looked around, he had gone grocery shopping and had a special dinner cooking & a vase of red roses & carnations on the table for me. I was a little confused, as I didn't know how he could have done that in 30 minutes???? Then the web of lies un-veiled!!! LOL. Turns out he had booked the day off work. He faked going to work! Jerk! Hehe. He went into town to visit Duane at Scottsdale bariatrics but was a little early, so went fishing for a few hours at Tempe Town lake, then visited with Duane. When he called me at 11am saying he was taking a break from work, he had already visited Duane and was on his way home!!!! He did all the cleaning, grocery shopping and cooking. At 4pm when he told me he was just leaving from visiting Duane he was actually at the grocery store!! So he lied, ok good lies but he lied hahaha. The poor boy was so exhausted when I got home. I helped him finish dinner, the most delicious chicken fajitas, and then we watched a movie together. He was such a sweetheart. It turned out to be a wonderful Valentines Day. Isn't he a sweetheart? Darlene
JRinAZ
on 2/16/06 5:56 am - Layton, UT
Ahhh DArlene! It sounds like he is definitely a keeper! So glad you both had a great Valentine's Day! Joyce
tres35cowgirl8
on 2/16/06 1:30 pm - * _ *, AZ
WOW sounds like your day turned out to be a great one.
Most Active