I am here to stay!

tres35cowgirl8
on 2/9/06 5:53 am - * _ *, AZ
I let someone run me off last yr. I was gone for almost 12 months from the boards I let someone else Make me feel Like I was not worthy of being here. I was very emotional last yr. I still didn't have a alot of self worth. I will not let someone else tell me what I am doing with my body, life or my feelings are no longer right, worth the time or valid. I come here cause I know there are other people here going thru what I have. I will take advice, listen and take into consideration. I also want to let others know we Care! What Little I got my life I try to give back more. I now live to learn, do better and move on to tomorrow. thanks everyone for the pat on the back Teresa 357/245/160
Veronica
on 2/9/06 5:57 am
You are an inspiration Teresa!! And don't let anybody tell you otherwise! Veronica
Darlene X
on 2/9/06 6:02 am - Maricopa, AZ
Good Don't leave We need everyones input
JRinAZ
on 2/9/06 7:11 am - Layton, UT
Hey Teresa, I hear you! I have been basically absent from the O.H. support system for almost 2 years. I'd check in on occasion but felt like a foreigner. I've decided that I can give back whereever in the world I want to and I can get support anywhere I want as well! .....I'm trying to work through my insecurities and my issues and chatting with "perfect" strangers often charges my low batteries!.... Besides, I had some regain and I need to stay in touch while (and after) I get myself back to the happy zone! High Fives to you for finding a home! Joyce
tres35cowgirl8
on 2/9/06 7:26 am - * _ *, AZ
Glad your Back too! We all know there are times we slip, Have bad days and just feel bad! but it always help if you can just talk to someone and always find support if you need it HERE! It should be a nice place to come and be With fellow People in the same boat! after My grandaughter was takin by my son back to colo because I desided not to support him and his girlfriend but I would the baby they took her away from me I got very depressed last 3 month. I desided I needed to get back out there. So here I am not perfect but I am trying to work on things. We all are not perfect. I am trying to find out about the Phx Support group meeting. Do you know anything about them? Have a nice evening Teresa
JRinAZ
on 2/9/06 7:31 am - Layton, UT
Teresa, I'm not sure what the link is for the Phoenix group. Katherine (nurse Kuba) is the one who got that pulled together again. I think you can go to yahoogroups.com and type Phoenix WLS Support gorup in the search window and find it; or maybe just post the question in the subject line so katherine will pick it up. I facilitate the Chandler support group and also attend the Mesa Support group when I can. I know the folks from the WestSide group so just let me know if any of those would be of interest to you. Joyce [email protected]
Michele M.
on 2/9/06 9:41 am - Phoenix, AZ
RNY on 07/21/04 with
Great to hear this Teresa =) Don't ever let anyone run you off! Michele
tres35cowgirl8
on 2/9/06 9:59 am - * _ *, AZ
won't ever happen again I have my self worth back!
(deactivated member)
on 2/9/06 2:45 pm - Yakima, WA
I'm really sorry you had a bad experience and hope you feel duly welcomed here now! If I can ever be of any service, please do let me know! (((HUGS))) and welcome back!
tres35cowgirl8
on 2/9/06 9:49 pm - * _ *, AZ
Thanks Tooter, That means alot Have a good day Teresa
Most Active