how much $ for lap band self pay in AZ?

tyx3mom
on 2/9/06 4:07 am
Can anyone tell me how much it is to have lap band surgery in arizona when you are a self pay? thanks.
Darlene X
on 2/9/06 6:00 am - Maricopa, AZ
Sorry, I only know RNY estimates.... Approx $18k for Open RNY and Approx $23k for lap RNY (The Bridges Center, Phnx St Lukes). I imagine band is cheaper--- less of a hospital stay and all.....
JRinAZ
on 2/9/06 7:16 am - Layton, UT
Michelle, Dr. Terry Simpson is the lap band king in the az area and he currently charges $16,500.00. He has been told that the price of the band and the hospital pieces will be increasing though so hopefully it's not raised much. I know that if you give a deposit that the old price is locked in. You can check him out on azlapband.com Jocye
K B (Tucson)
on 2/10/06 10:06 am - Tucson, AZ
I just had my lapd band placed by Alberto Aceves in Mexicali Mex (1 hour west of Yuma for $8200. The doctor's cost for fills are free for lie. I onle have to pay for the xrays needed at fill time (I paid $67 on 1/06). I am also a self pay. I had a great experience and much less red tape than in the US.
gmarquez124
on 2/11/06 5:02 am - Stanfield, AZ
Ditto K Basel input. $8200.00 for all! Free fills for life! Pay only ex-rays of $67. Awesome Surgeon & Staff. And, only a short drive away.
Sondra J. S.
on 2/11/06 5:04 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hi, In Tijuana I believe the prices range around $7500 for the absolute BEST surgeon and the best looking!!!! check out this site, my sis in law had her's done here and it includes round trip airfare!!!! www.huacuz.com Sondra
Most Active