My app't didn't go so well -

Trisha
on 2/9/06 4:49 am - Glendale, AZ
Big mistake???? Personally, I wouldn't go back to a doctor that put me down and didn't believe in me. Life is short, who needs that? Bariatric surgeons aren't the only ones who can order complete blood tests. My PCP orders whatever I need anytime. We are here to support each other. I don't want to be afraid to post something on here worried about what the response is going to be. Everyone is different. Not everything is black and white. Just because someone does something different from how we do something doesn't make the other person wrong. Let's keep the support going! We can't do this alone! Trisha
tres35cowgirl8
on 2/9/06 5:32 am - * _ *, AZ
thanks Trisha I agree
cynthia E.
on 2/9/06 3:42 am - buckeye, AZ
I am shocked with this news. Maybe he thought you were 6 months out not 3. Never once when I went to any of my many visits did they tell me that I was not on target or that I needed to loose more. He must have had a brain freeze moment. Anyway, you are doing great! Everyone looses at a different pace. Don't get discouraged! If you are still loosing steadly then you are on track for yourself! It never hurts to pump up the exercise a notch but don't over do it. Keep up the great work!
Sheryl Tilley
on 2/9/06 4:12 am - Prescott, AZ
hi everybody! Thanks so much for your responses! I now see that Dr. Juarez probably did make a mistake thinking I was further out -- but he did say he wanted to see me at 225 at my six month appointment. I am trying -- and am following Sandy's example as far as fitday.com's Cd and getting better and more protein sources. So getting the exercise together is probably the last deciding step. I feel so much better that so many of my friends here at OH responded to this. You ALL pulled me out of an emotional rut!!!!!!! Love you all! HUGS! SHeryl
Most Active