My app't didn't go so well -

spunkycutechic
on 2/15/06 1:13 pm - GLENDALE, AZ
Hi, I had my consult with Dr Juarez in January...and I am running in a different direction. Not a good experience
Texas Girl
on 2/8/06 9:46 am
Dear Sheryl I think you are doing great also... I have only lost 50 lbs since I had surgery. So I am worse off than you according to your drs. standards... So sorry your appt. was disappointing... Smile everyone at OH is proud of you! Connie Jones
tres35cowgirl8
on 2/8/06 1:11 pm - * _ *, AZ
I think your doing fine. Dr zahn told me at 2 months out and loss of 30 lbs I was a disapointment I never went back to him. I was in a motorized scooter before surgery and the day of surgery I never got back on it. I am almost 14 months and lost 110 lbs. I am stalled right now but I have been doing it all on my own. So to you, I salute. Teresa
Stephanie J.
on 2/8/06 2:27 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey Theresa! You've gotta get a 110 pund down picture up. I'm dying to see your new self. Congratulations on leaving that scooter behind. Everybody stalls sometimes, but Sandy's right. Tweak your calorie or energy output a little and you'll get going again. How much have you got left to lose? I remember when you got your surgery. Time sure flies! - Stephanie J
tres35cowgirl8
on 2/8/06 8:22 pm - * _ *, AZ
Hi Stephanie, Long time, You were a great deal of support way back then (03-04). Thanks. I will try and get a picture done this weekend. I have alot of problems with my knees and hips and lower back so I am limited on what I can do. I need another Knee surgery and back surgery, But Pool should start heating up with the warm weather we are getting. Dr Zahn wanted me to get to 130 lbs, not my goal!!! I would be very happy at 150-160 so between 80-100 lbs left I started about 360.
Sandy in Tucson
on 2/8/06 9:08 pm - Tucson, AZ
That is big mistake...you made...just bec the Dr. did not agree with you on your weight loss.....How are you getting your blood work done....Sandy in tucson
tres35cowgirl8
on 2/8/06 9:10 pm - * _ *, AZ
Excuse me!!!!! I go to my reg Dr!!!!!!
Sandy in Tucson
on 2/8/06 9:12 pm - Tucson, AZ
Excuse me......actually at 14 months....your weight should be lower....possibly you feel you need to do nit your way....Ummmmmmmmmmm. Sandy in Tucson
mrs.3m
on 2/9/06 1:03 am - Mesa, AZ
Everybody loses at a different pace. Why should she have lost more at 14 months out? What ever she is doing is working for her. What you do works for you. I don't think anyone here should tell others how to work thier own tool. Teresa, congrats on the 110 pounds. That is great!!
tres35cowgirl8
on 2/9/06 1:15 am - * _ *, AZ
Thanks I appreciate it, since I was in a wheel chair before and MY Dr feels I am doing fine and have no problems with all my blood work I feel Great! I was in 4X and down to a 20. I come here to give someone a pat on the back always! not attack them. No one is the same and everyone has different out comes, some can't eat the same, Some have other Medical Problems besides having the surgery, Doesn't mean they are not doing good. Thanks again I am always Glad to Talk to nice people like you Have a beautiful, wonderful Day!!!!
Most Active