Survey

Arizona_Sun
on 2/9/06 5:46 am - Gilbert, AZ
Thanks Melissa - I am checking some of the various plans. We need about 30 minutes a month typically. We just do not use the darned thing. Now and then we have something going on and like the phone, but normally not. Your plan is cheaper than what we currently have so I will check it out. Sandy
Sheryl Tilley
on 2/9/06 5:17 am - Prescott, AZ
Name Sheryl Residence Prescott, AZ Surgery Lap RNY Surgeon Dr. Juarez Surgery Date 10/28/05 Pounds Lost (optional) 56 How many more pounds to go about 100 How tall are you? 5'6" Age 57 Marital Status Divorced 'em before I KILLED them! hahaha! Children? No Favorite TV Drama Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy Favorite TV Comedy Faith and Hope Favorite TV Reality Show America's Next Top Model Favorite Syndicated Show Don'****ch Favorite TV Game Show Wheel of Fortune Favorite TV Talk Show David Letterman, Bill O'Reilly Favorite Radio Station 105.5 FM or 550 KFYI AM Pet Peeve Bad karaoke singers and drivers that pick their nose like no one is watching. Favorite Board Game Candyland! Do you clip and use coupons? Yes How often do you get your hair cut? Approx every 2 months What is your weakness? spending money What is your strength? Humor When was the last time you cried and why? I cried the other day when I found out that my dad had been living in an assisted living home and no one had told me where he was. When was the last time you laughed: About five minutes ago. Last movie you saw in theater? Wedding Crashers Last movie you saw on DVD/Video? Central Station - (from Brazil) Next movie you want to see in theater or video? Memoirs of a Geisha How many hours per day are you online? 10 hours a day Favorite website (besides this one)? seniorfriendfinder.com universalclass.com Are your nails real or fake? (most of the time) Real. What do you look for in a friend? Honesty and loyalty. How many speeding tickets have you had in the past 5 years? None Do you have a cell phone? Yes. Do you have plans for Valentine's Day? Yes, I have a date!
Most Active