FINALLY the century club!

nursekuba
on 1/11/06 3:24 am - Phoenix, AZ
I finally made it to the century club! I am down to 182 lbs from 282 at my preop appt. I've been frustrated by a plateau lately, but I finally made it! I have come down from a size 26 jeans to a tight size 12 (14 is getting looser). My goal size is size 10, and I'd like to get to 150 lbs. In scrubs, I've gone from 3xl to medium! This is so wonderful.
Pamela E.
on 1/11/06 4:35 am - Buckeye, AZ
Congratulations to you!!! What a wonderful feeling it must be to have crossed such a milestone, and you look FABulous! - Pam
sallyann
on 1/11/06 9:18 pm - page, AZ
Congratulations!!! I bet thats a feeling you never thought possible before WLS. Thank you for sharing your wonderful news...You and others who post success stories are an insiration to those of us still waiting for the WLS Big day! are you still happy with your decision to have surgery? was it worth all you've had to go through? I would love to hear your thoughts. Your goals are very close to mine. Best wishes and congrats!! Sally
Brandy H
on 1/12/06 7:32 am - Glendale, AZ
congrats to you! i am hopefully a week or 2 behind you...i am down 95 for the time. brandy
Marilyn C.
on 1/14/06 12:55 am - Bullhead City, AZ
That's a Big Deal, Congrats & you look great too!! Hang onto what you have learned in that 100lbs. it get harder the farther out you get. Not wanting to scare you just stating facts. It really does get harder when that hunger comes back. Just a little warning for you & others out there just starting this new life. Marilyn, the Bearlady
Mike B.
on 1/18/06 11:13 am - Tolleson, AZ
Gonna have to get some ankle weights for your feet when the monsoon season winds start. You may become airborne. You are doing fantastic honey. Mike Mobile, Phoenix, AZ love
Most Active