Does anyone out there have size 10 or 12 clothing???

Celeste R
on 1/8/06 1:00 pm - Maricopa, AZ
I am in need of size 12's or 10's stretch. I am not quite ready to buy a lot of clothing due to only being 7 1/2 months out. I am down 100 lbs but I would like to lose another 40 lbs. Please let me know if you have anything. I live here in the Maricopa area. I also have a few size 14's that I want to get rid of if anyone is interested. Thanks in advance for any help.... Celeste LAP RNY 5/19/05 270/168/135
Trisha
on 1/9/06 11:50 am - Glendale, AZ
You can contact Shannon at [email protected] - she has a clothing closet with a wide array of sizes and lives near I-17/Dunlap. You can also go to Savers, Goodwill and other 2nd hand stores to save $$$ while going down in sizes. Congrats on being down 100 lbs in just over 7 months. WOWSER!! That's awesome!!! Trisha
Celeste R
on 1/9/06 1:03 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Thank you Trisha. I am new to Az. I live in Maricopa so I have no idea where a goodwill is near by or a consignment store. I did read about some store in Scottsdale that has all designer clothes but I have no idea how to get there. I think it is kind of far. Thanks for the info I will email Sharon. Celeste
Most Active