OT - "Your Health, Your Choice" - interested?

Donna S.
on 1/8/06 4:02 am - Tucson, AZ
For those of you interested in good health and prevention of disease and sickness, there will be a free health seminar in Phoenix on January 20 at 7 pm. It will be held at the Wyndham Hotel, 50 E. Adams. St. The speaker is Dr. Richard DuBois and the topic is "Your Health, Your Choice". I have included some info about Dr. DuBois below. E-mail me if you are interested in attending and I will send you more information. Hugs, Donna Richard E. DuBois, M.D. is one of the world's leading authorities on infectious diseases. He has recently retired from over 40 years of active medical practice in Atlanta, Georgia to concentrate on the prevention of disease through better nutrition. His career has been highlighted by many awards, honors, and proclamations of prestige from his colleagues, including: ? The Award of Excellence in Teaching at Atlanta Medical Center, where he was chosen as Most Valuable Physician and re-elected to four consecutive terms as Chief of Internal Medicine. ? President of the Georgia Society of Internal Medicine. ? President of the Infectious Diseases Society of Georgia. ? President of the Medical Association of Atlanta, elected to that position by its 5,000 members. ? Inclusion in Best Doctors in America every year since 1994. ? Selection by his medical colleagues as their Physician of Choice in his specialty. In addition, he has held national medical offices and published many manuscripts in peer-reviewed medical journals. His most recent paper, entitled Oxidative Stress in the Pathogenesis of Disease and Aging: Opportunity for Intervention, is a review of current medical literature establishing the importance of antioxidants from whole food sources in preventing degenerative disease.
Donna S.
on 1/8/06 4:04 am - Tucson, AZ
If you live in Tucson, let me know if you are interested in attending because some of us are carpooling. Donna
Most Active