going out to dinner-what should I eat?

Debbie E.
on 1/6/06 11:25 am - Surprise, AZ
All of my family are getting together at az88 in Scottsdale for my niece's birthday and I looked up their menu and I only saw two things that I may be able to eat. I wanted your opinions. I am 3 months and 2 weeks post op. I saw a spinach salad and a shrimp ****tail. I think shrimp ****tail would be the safest. I want to enjoy myself and I don't want anyone else worrying about me especially my hubby so I am trying to plan ahead for tomorrow. They also have a plate of grilled veggies but I think that is a really big plate. They do not have a children's menu at this restaurant so that is out. Please answer if you can. Thanks so much.
FakeBake
on 1/6/06 12:43 pm - AZ
I think that the shrimp ****tail would also be my choice! have fun! hugs Tara
mrs.3m
on 1/7/06 12:19 am - Mesa, AZ
I looked at the menu and the shrimp ****tail looks good. The other option is to not order anything and sample from other peoples plates. So if someone gets a chicken dish or a fish dish you can try it. I remember that stage and a full dinner plate doesn't really get touched. It is easier to share something right now. Melissa
SEXYLATINA
on 1/7/06 4:06 am - Stockton, CA
Hi Debbie, I read your post.If I were you I would just share a plate with your husband. I went too vagas with my sister and I thought that I would be able to eat a plate for myself wrong....! Anyway's, It would save you some money. LOL I've always thought o.k. I can take a doggy bag. But, then I would just let it go to waste.Didn't want too eat to much going out food.Just a suggestion? Just enjoy yourself!
Debbie E.
on 1/7/06 1:48 pm - Surprise, AZ
Thanks for your suggestion. I just got home from the restaurant and I wanted to let everyone know that I ordered the shrimp ****tail which had 6 large shrimp. I ate 4 of them and hubby finished it off. I chewed them well, took my time and enjoyed it very much. I was very satisfied and not stuffed. It was such a nice evening. And I kept getting compliments from all of the family. My husband was beaming. I know he is soooooo proud of me for doing this for myself. My family said they had to do a double take because they did not think it was me coming thru the door. I felt so proud and good about myself. My sister said looking at me I look like a size 14. I am down to a 22/24 from a 32. Anyway, thanks again for answering me back and also to everyone else *****sponded to my plea!
Most Active