Got Surgeon News!!!! And a messageboard pic!!!!

Sondra J. S.
on 1/6/06 1:12 am - Show Low, AZ
Hey all!! I logged onto my e-mail and the wonderful staff here at OH got my pic on my messages today YAY for OH!!!! This pic is from when I was inducted into my colleges honor society in Oct 05. See See that's me, lol!!!! After hounding my poor PCP for awhile he finally got all my paperwork into gear and called my surgeon's office yesterday while I was in his office for a visit, I had a very nasty flu bug that just wouldn't go away, I heard him on the phone to the surgeon's office asking them exactly what they needed and they told him. Soooooo, he went and printed my WHOLE file and fixed it to where it is exactly what they needed, so all I have to do now is wait for a date then the approval!! YAY!! My sis in law is doing great with her band, she is so happy she got it done. Sondra Surgery SOON I hope by Feb or Mar!!!!
Ginger
on 1/6/06 9:17 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Sondra, Wow, we have a scholar in our mists! Good luck on your process. Who have you chosen for your surgeon? Hugs, Virginia aka Ginger
Trisha
on 1/9/06 12:02 pm - Glendale, AZ
Oh how exciting!!! Sounds like your PCP is on the ball now and the ball is rolling, rolling, rolling!!! Keep us posted!!! Great picture, by the way!! Trisha
Sondra J. S.
on 1/10/06 4:08 am - Show Low, AZ
Hello ladies, To answer your question Virginia, I have chosen Dr. Alderige out of Flagstaff, he works with Dr. Berger. I heard about him from another OH member and am very glad that I did, he is wonderful so is his staff. Thanks for the comment on the pic Trisha. I'm getting ready to call and see if they got all the info that they need now and see about a date. Keeping my fingers crossed here..... Sondra Waiting to hear from surgeon's office about a date!!
Most Active