chocolate mousse

Debbie E.
on 12/16/05 4:56 am - Surprise, AZ
There was a recipe posted a while back and I want to try and make it. Can anyone help. I remember you take a container of low fat cottage cheese which you blend till creamy and then fold in a container of lite cool whip, then you add a small box of sugar free chocolate pudding and it makes a nice mousse desert. And I heard you can use orange pudding and dress it up with mandarian oranges. Does this sound familar to anyone? If so can you tell me what size cottage cheese and cool whip to use? I made it once and it was delicious and I remember reading that it is 19grams of protein per serving.
Marilyn C.
on 12/21/05 2:35 am - Bullhead City, AZ
I don't remember the reciepe, but I would stay away from it if all possible. I realize it is the holidays, but you are dealing with empty calories & could very possibly lead to eating real deserts that you don't need in you daily plan. Not to burst your bubble, but, the desert cart just isn't something we should even be playing around with. It just gets us into trouble. I an 22 months out & have gained 10 lbs & still have 40 pounds to go. I can eat just about anything now & nothing bothers me. so if you can stay away from treats. I highly recommend it. Don't even go there, It will cause you problems down the road. I know from current experience. Have a Great Christmas!! Marilyn, the Bearlady
Debbie E.
on 12/23/05 1:08 pm - Surprise, AZ
Thanks for your reply, but actually This receipe has 19grams of protein because it is made mostly of cottage cheese and I wanted to take something to my family's dinner so we could ALL have a healthy desert if desired. And trust me it tasted good too! But thanks anyway for your reply. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Most Active