Psychologist Appt today!!!!

Sondra J. S.
on 12/2/05 2:56 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hello Everyone, I had my appointment with the Psychologist today in Flagstaff. It went very well.... I took 2 tests, they were very redundant..lol..I thought they were funny actually. I must have passed with flying colors, because he said I am a perfect candidate for the surgery!!!! I must have some compulsive behaviors and I keep things to myself a lot, lol.... I also had my appointment for the nutritionist as well, she was a trip. She made my fiance very upset indicating that he wasn't a good support system for me, which he is by all means!!!! He has been there for me from day one. I am so psyched.... The psychologist even told me where I could possibly find a support group here in Show Low!!!! Now wish me luck with the surgeon's office and getting approval from the insurance company and hearing from them!!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! Sondra P.S. Oh yeah!! I also found out that I'm down from 313 to 308!! YAY ME!!
Sheryl Tilley
on 12/3/05 4:06 am - Prescott, AZ
WOW! Sondra! This is very good news. So happy for you! Tell your fiance not to worry about the psych saying that he's not a good support system -- they like to think they know everything. Good luck on the next step - the psych writing up the evaluation. You might call and ask how long they take on that - mine took 4 weeks. Congratulations on the weight loss! Merry Christmas!!!!!
Sondra J. S.
on 12/3/05 3:36 pm - Show Low, AZ
Sheryl, It wasn't the psychologist who said my fiance wasn't a good support system it was the nutritionist(spelling).... The psychologist on the other hand said he would have his report over to the surgeons office by Tuesday or Wednesday of This coming week!! I was floored that it would be that fast, well they are in the same complex and all. lol. YAY for the psych for going so fast!!!! Happy Holidays, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Sondra
Most Active