Down 31 pounds!!!

Sheryl Tilley
on 11/30/05 7:35 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! I was sick yesterday -- dumping and foaming. Terrible experience. Weighed today and am down 31 pounds!!!!!!! Hugs! SHeryl
Sandy in Tucson
on 11/30/05 7:46 am - Tucson, AZ
Sorry to hear about not feeling well.......time will pass......then you can eat anything and have no sickness. It does get better. Sandy Newkirk 150 lbs down
dmwilson
on 11/30/05 10:31 am - tucson, AZ
WOW! Sheryl keep up the great work,and I hope u start feeling better. God Bless Diane W.
FakeBake
on 11/30/05 10:57 pm - AZ
Way to gooooo!!!! Doesn't it just feel wonderful? I'm down 59...almost 60 whooohoo! Keep up the great work..Best wishes Tara
Marilyn C.
on 12/2/05 2:06 am - Bullhead City, AZ
HI Sheryl Congrats on your weight loss we all had to go thru those darn foamies for a little while, they do get better & there will be a time very soon that nothing bothers you anymore (* I wish sometime that anything still did) I would not have th problem I have about eating anything I want) If it happens again try some warm liquid to push what is stuck through the pouch easier. Cold will just make it worse. Like warm decaf tea or something like that. Good luck & Good work Marilyn, the Bearlady :wave;
realitytv
on 12/2/05 9:09 am - Scottsdale, AZ
I doubt you dumped so early on in the game. You only 4 weeks out. It was most likey foaming/frothing. Not fun. First 3 months are like that - trial and error and all that fun stuff, but soon it'll be a distant memory. Congrats on 31 lbs down! That's about an average of a pound a day since surgery. Wow! Congrats!
devotchka
on 12/3/05 3:04 pm - tucson, AZ
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-not good being sick though.Please take extra care of yourself,follow all the rules,very soon you will be a new wonderful YOU!--Emmy
Most Active