Arizona Movie Night???

Trisha
on 11/14/05 3:59 am - Glendale, AZ
Would anyone be interested in having an outing where we meet for a movie in the Phoenix area some weekend? I figure Thanksgiving weekend might be a good weekend to get together. Several movies are coming out on 11/23, and we can see what people want to see and just go see it. Family, kids, friends, whoever can come as well, or just you, because we'll be there! I know we are all kind of spread out here in Arizona, but it'd make for a fun day trip. If you are interested, please reply to this thread. It'd be fun if we could make this happen! Trisha Down 115 lbs since March PhoenixWLS Support Group Leader http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PhoenixWLS/ "You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
lemarie22
on 11/14/05 8:27 am - Glendale, AZ
Trisha, A movie night is a great idea. I'll be in Spain Thanksgiving weekend, but if you make it a regular event, let me know. Connie
Sondra J. S.
on 11/15/05 3:59 am - Show Low, AZ
Trisha, I'd love to go to a movie night, but I'll be in Missouri Thanksgiving week and Phoenix is soo far away and to have to go over the mountains...lol... Sondra
Miss J M
on 11/16/05 2:58 am - Sylmar, CA
That sounds really cool but as everyone else, I will be in LA that weekend. If you do decide to do this again please let me know. Thanks everyone. Miss J M
Trisha
on 11/16/05 8:11 am - Glendale, AZ
Okay, so Thanksgiving weekend doesn't look to promising to do this. How about December 3rd? We could do a matinee after our support group meeting in Phoenix. Meeting, lunch, movie?! Or should the movie be a separate event like held on the 10th? Your thoughts? Trisha
Most Active