Update

Elaine C
on 11/4/05 7:40 am - TUCSON, AZ
I went for my first follow up visit today with Dr, Chiasson. I almost started crying when I stepped on the scale. I asked them if it was right. I was down almost 28 lbs! I almost started crying. I told the doctor that tomorrow was my birthday and this was one hell of a present to give myself. He said everything else looked fine. I still have to go for blood work but I'm doing that tomorrow. I had to share this with everyone. Elaine Charton 10/19/05-lap rny Dr. Chiasson 299/271.6
dmwilson
on 11/4/05 7:46 am - tucson, AZ
Elaine, that is wonderful news, I am so happy for u I can see why your husband is seeing that little girl face again. I hope u have a wonderful birthday. Keep up the great work I hope to see u soon on the losing side. Take Care Diane Wilson Dr. Burpee Nov.16,05
Elaine C
on 11/4/05 8:47 am - TUCSON, AZ
Diane- Thank you so much! I'll be thinking of you on the 16th and praying all goes well. Can't wait to see you at the December meeting. Elaine Charton Dr. Chiasson 10/19/05 Lap RNY 299/271.6
Sheryl Tilley
on 11/5/05 1:50 am - Prescott, AZ
You go lady! That is wonderful. It's only downhill from here -- but now that's a good thing! Hugs! Sheryl
Elaine C
on 11/6/05 12:37 am - TUCSON, AZ
Thanks Sheryl! I went out to breakfast yesterday with hubby. This is a saturday morning thing we always do. Had stopped for a few weeks. Our favorite waitress couldn't believe the difference in me. She was fantastic, I told her I could eat scrambled eggs, done with not a lot of oil or fat. She went back and told the chief what to do because I had "food allergies". She also bought over a to go container so I bought home what I couldn't finish and hubby had them this morning. Elaine Charton 10/19/05 Lap RNY Dr. Chiasson 299/271.4
Most Active