Thank you all so much ~ ~ ~

Sheryl Tilley
on 10/27/05 7:35 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! Tomorrow I go into surgery and I will be thinking of you as I drift off to sleep. Without you all this wouldn't be happening for me. Every time I had questions or felt like the insurance people were pulling something on me, everybody on this board was there to help. Each of you are precious to me and madde this happen. Thanks so much for everything. Hugs! SHeryl P.S. - If I should go comatose, I hope you'll all circulate a sign-up sheet to shave my two little chin hairs at the nursing home. LOLOLOL!!!!!
FakeBake
on 10/27/05 12:18 pm - AZ
(((((Sheryl))))) I'm sooo happy for you, I will be thinking of you tomorrow! I will say lots of prayers for you! I'm soo glad that I had this surgery! I have soooo much more energy! I can actually jog on my treadmill now! whoo hoo!!! best of luck to you hun.. see you on the loosing side! Tara
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/28/05 12:13 am - Prescott, AZ
Thanks Tara! WOW! a Treadmill? That's energy! I'm excited beyond belief!!! Gotta run! Today is surgery at 2 p.m.!!!!!!!! Hugs! SHeryl
Sondra J. S.
on 10/27/05 4:48 pm - Show Low, AZ
I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!! I have been thinking of you all day wishing it was me.....I went to my Dr's office today to talk to him about the surgery and surgeon that I picked out and he was sick with the flu!!!! Imagine my despair grrr, lol GOOD LUCK GIRL JUST REMEMBER YOU HAVE A GUARDIAN ANGEL WATCHING OVER YOU ALL THE TIME AND THEY HAVE YOUR BACK!!!! Sondra
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/28/05 12:15 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Sondra! Very soon it WILL be you! You're going to do great with this surgery. So sorry about your doc having the flu! Hope he gets well soon and that puts you on track with your journey! Hugs! Sheryl
Sandy in Tucson
on 10/27/05 11:20 pm - Tucson, AZ
You will do fine Sheryl...............it is a long tuff road....but you will do fine. I read your posts daily. I just have limited time to reply to all the posts I want to reply to. Sheryl, I am postive you will make WLS a success....I can tell by your attutude. Take care Sandy in Tucson Dr. Fang 143 lbs down and trying to loose more.
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/28/05 12:18 am - Prescott, AZ
Thanks Sandy! You have given me great advice over the time I've been on here. I have really appreciated that. I am so happy that your surgery has been so successful and that you have been able to achieve so much success. Hugs! Sheryl
Most Active