20 female a friend maybe?

sprtualfunylove
on 10/25/05 4:54 pm - Phoenix, AZ
HI!!! My name is Erin I am 20 yrs old, and have been living in Arizona for amost four years now. I have been battling my weight my whole life and even more so as I have gained even more weight the past years I have lived in Arizona and became ill with different health issues. I really never went out and met people because of insecurities. I really am a fun loving girl that would love to have a friend/s that can understand what I am going through. It is sooooooooo hard to be so young and stand out of the crowd and feel so alone and awkward. So, hey contact me at [email protected] If you'd like to chat or hang out. BYE
simply_jess
on 10/25/05 5:48 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I feel I know how you feel. I am 21 and new to the Arizona state lol and starting school that requires me to be around food for the majority of the day, fattening food, and on my feet for hours at a time. I am putting in a lot of effort with this surgery at the same time of going around the school hours, and it's hard. But I won't wah wah wah. But I just wanted to say hi! The only friend I have here is my mother and I know people in my class but they don't understand who I am, do you understand what I mean? It's just hard to be confident when you're making friends and have people just either look right through you or just look at you and make you feel disgusted. But I hope this all works out for you -Jess
sprtualfunylove
on 10/29/05 1:21 pm - Phoenix, AZ
HI JESSICA!! This is Erin responding to you from the post I wrote about wanting a friend haha. I actually can understand completely what you are going through. I have lived in 4 different states and have moved 27 times and have been the new girl in many different schools. I know what its like to start over in a new place and have no friends. I moved to Arizona four years ago and still dont have any friends. It's been lonely but I've been focusing on my surgery and my health problems. May I ask what school you are going to? Why are you around fattening foods, do you mean like college food in the cafeteria hahah the freshmen 15? lol!! I was looking at your OH website you sound so intelligent, and of course I just browsed through it but we seem to have some things in common. For instance the museums. I have always loved museums, art, reading, painting. Basically everything creative. I have lived here for four years and have never made it to a local MUSEUM! I CANT BELIEVE THAT! I always felt sort of out of place with my age group, because I was always into bookstores, reading, family etc.. and people were out partying and doing drugs or drinking. So when I saw that u were into bookstores and museums I was like WOW THERE ARE YOUNG PEOPLE THAT ARE LIKE ME TOO haha. HAHAHA your comment about not having a budget at a bookstore OH MY GOSH THAT WOULD BE AMAZING. It seems like everytime I have some money I shop on half.com for tons of books(go there sometime. You can find books that are BRAND NEW that are regulary about 20 dollars in the store for about 8 dollars with shipping haha.), and someday I want a whole room dedicated to books. And I love board games I just dont have anyone to play them with because my parents are getting older and dont have much time to play them with me. You sound really really interesting!! I would love for you to email me, and hey if you want to go to a museum sometime, that would be so neat. OK SO BYE JESSICA!!
simply_jess
on 10/29/05 5:52 pm - Phoenix, AZ
hey! I can't seem to work my email right now, really I just forgot my pw and am too tired to deal with it at the moment lol. I go to SCI for school (Scottsdale Culinary Institute). I ask almost every time I get a recipe if there is a low fat way and I have learned about each teacher's reactions. Some, most, take it almost as a personal insult and the one teacher that I love, he just laughs and shakes his head. And when I had baking, jeesh. I'm in a class with a bunch of people my age, I would say there are two that aren't my age. One being a woman, Pam, and she's older than my mom and there is Gary, who is about 34.. I get along very well with them and I get along with this guy named Josh who has interests with me and we get each other's humor. Everyone else though, they're all friends with each other, all live around each other, and they just remind me of those people in high school that talk sh*t and think they're hot as hell. I am pretty vocal and up front with them if they ask me stupid questions like asking me how I am rudely, which I reply 'you don't care' and walk away. I mean in high school these guys I would overthink about when I was away, now I am like, who the hell do they think they are.. and realize because I don't waste my life away in drugs and drinks that I will really get farther ahead. Okay had to get that out lol. I just bought Yahtzee and played with my mom. I loooove board games but with long games the suppressed competitiveness just starts to leak out. I lost today by 30 points lol and I was crushed. I haven't even seen any museams here to be honest. I moved here in December of last year, 2004, and since then I've been busy and poor and tired lol. I love bookstores but again, I am a student with no income so I have no money to splurge on lol. if you have AIM just email me with your sn and I'll look you up. Just email [email protected] and I should be able to get in there. I am rambling lol. but email! you better lol!!
Most Active