5 Week Update

diamanti1
on 10/25/05 9:21 am - Peoria, AZ
Well today was my 5 week post op appointment and it was very nice. I have lost a total of 54lbs in the first 5 weeks....and a total of 67lbs since my pre-op appt. But what was remarkable to me were the lab results. Triglycerides prior to surgery were off the charts...now normal. All is good...and I graduated to more food today..Best of luck to all.
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/25/05 12:16 pm - Prescott, AZ
WOW! David, you're doing great! So glad you posted an update. Hugs! Sheryl
sallyann
on 10/25/05 11:47 pm - page, AZ
Sheryl, how was the class? are you so excited? Im so happy for you! Your friend, sal
sallyann
on 10/25/05 11:46 pm - page, AZ
you are doing awesome!! would you do it again? doesnt it make you wonder why insurance companies dont REQUIRE GBS for obesity? Good luck to you. I look forward to future posts as im hoping to have the same surgery. good luck! Sally
diamanti1
on 10/26/05 1:16 am - Peoria, AZ
Absolutely I would do it again....the worst part of the surgery is the anticipation of the surgery....I was fortunate...didn't have any pain...and have tolerated most foods.
Marilyn C.
on 10/25/05 11:47 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
WOW David, that is wonderful. Keep up the great work & it will just keep getting better & better. Enjoy the ride & your better health. Marilyn, the Bearlady
Melissa P
on 10/26/05 12:23 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi David, You are doing awesome! I am proud of you. I am so glad that your health is getting better. I hope you are feeling better as well. I am hoping to have my surgery with Dr. Blackstone at the beginning of next year. I hear that she is wonderful. I have passed the psychological exam and am currently doing the 3 month diet that the insurance requires. So hopefully I will meet with her soon. keep up the good work. Melissa
Darlene X
on 10/26/05 1:35 am - Maricopa, AZ
David you stud!!!! Nice to hear from you and see how awesome your doing! CONGRATS!!!! Don't be a stranger--- you need to post more hehehe Darlene
Pamela E.
on 10/26/05 10:57 am - Buckeye, AZ
Congratulations David! You are doing great, and isn't it nice to be off all those medications? I'll just be glad when I can deep-six that nasty old CPAP. My five-week appointment is next Friday at SBC. Hope I do as well as you are. - Pam
Most Active