Tomorrow is my pre-op workshop

Sheryl Tilley
on 10/24/05 8:48 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! Tomorrow is my pre-op workshop at St. Lukes. They have them the Tuesday before your surgery. I dread getting up so early in the morning and facing freeway traffic. UGH. I'll have to grab some Circle K coffee to make the trip. How do people get up so early. I know I used to do it and be at the office by 7 am -- one job I was at the office by 5 am. Geez - who was I then????? Hugs to all! Hope to see somebody I know down there at the workshop! Sheryl
Darlene X
on 10/24/05 9:54 am - Maricopa, AZ
Good luck!!!! Just a word of advice..... Try not to faint!!!!! hahahaha OHHHH if after youve done the test's that require and empty tummy, they give you some time to go get something to eat... the Pizza at the cafeteria is to die for!!! Best Pizza Ive ever had hahahaha
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/24/05 10:22 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Darlene! No -- not the nursing tests -- the pre-op workshop where you meet with the psychologist, RN, etc and they give you the spoon, water bottle -- pep talk, etc. if there's another needle involved -- I'm outta there. hahahahaha! Hugs! SHeryl
Darlene X
on 10/25/05 1:47 am - Maricopa, AZ
OH DUH!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you'd already had your pre-op testing done too.... SLap me!
sallyann
on 10/24/05 1:00 pm - page, AZ
good luck to you Sheryl... Let us know how the meeting goes. of course we are interested. take care. Sally
cynthia E.
on 10/25/05 5:17 am - buckeye, AZ
Sheryl; I just got back from vacation and was hoping to tell you good luck before the big day. I know you are getting nerves and excited. The workshop is alot to take in but it is beneficial. GOOD LUCK with your surgery! You are in my prayers. Cynthia
Most Active