SIX!!!!!!!!!!!! 6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheryl Tilley
on 10/22/05 5:45 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! Hard to believe it only 6 days away! I have an urge to confess things ---- this could be not so good. LOL!!!! Like this: "Mom -- Yes, I did go 'all the way' with that boy in '64." -- that kind of stuff. Jerky stuff that doesn't mean anything now. Geez - I'm 56!!!!!!! Still no fear -- even with that CNN article. I don't think this is normal but I do expect to be a mass puddle of tears Thursday night. My best friend is cheating on his partner of 7 years and I don't know what to say so I'm not going to say anything. Laura Q will be at Scottsdale Shea for her surgery same day as me -- Oct. 28th and we are going to call each other. I have been having very vivid dreams about people that are out of my life and have been for years -- wonder why that is? I feel more serious than I have lately. Today I'm not dancing on the ceiling -- just walking on it. Still very up and excited -- but a little toned down from what I have been. Well, I'm off to the store! Hugs! SHeryl
sallyann
on 10/22/05 8:07 am - page, AZ
You are going to be fine!!! Im sure its so normal to think weird things when you are facing a surgery that will bring so many changes to your life..Just remember "they are Great changes" You have researched and learned so much during this journey so far!...It kind of reminds me of wedding day Jitters...should I? shouldnt I?? You are going to be so happy when you are on the losing side! Its the unknown that concerns us...Have Faith! Our Blessed Father will see you through this!! doesnt he always? Think happy thoughts..and just imagine shopping for a size 10 or 12 or maybe even a 8 !!! I can only imagine!! hugs to you!! Sally
Most Active