I got my date!!!!!!

Ginger
on 10/22/05 1:07 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi everybodeee!!! I got my official surgery date on Friday (Pat actually called me back!!!) It will be Wednesday, November 23rd. That is the day before Thanksgiving!! I check in at 5:30 a.m. at St. Lukes.. so I assume I'm first in line..yes!!! I don't know what my family will be having for Thanksgiving dinner...but know one thing...I won't have to cook it!!! I'll be having the St. Lukes "special" probably consisting of jello and clear broth..yummy!! I am sooo excited and I really can't complain about the timing of this surgery for me. I have to appologize to all of my fellow Arizonans out there. I have been such a whiner about this and that..and I have wanted to ..on occasion my insurance company!! NOW..I am thankful that at least my insurance company saw fit to pay for my surgery..so many of us out there don't have the insurance coverage because of those stupid exclutions! On the "over 50 BMI board" I posted my surgery date news.. and someone wrote back that since my surgery will be the day before Thanksgiving..."Thanksgiving" will take on a new meaning for me...I know it will. Hugs to you! Virginia
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/22/05 4:58 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Virginia! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is great! I looked all day for your post that you had your date -- I was waiting with you! LOL!! This is soooooooo terrific. A new Virginia is about to burst onto the horizon! Naw -- you weren't a whiner -- you were a 'go getter' and you GOT it. Hugs! Sheryl
anna
on 10/23/05 1:13 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Virginia, So happy for you ! Now you will be on the losing end! Take care and good luck. Hugs, Anna
Most Active