Need 3 answers for the quiz from ABC classes

Sheryl Tilley
on 10/20/05 10:47 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! 1 - What does caffeine do to the pouch? 2 - What does carbonation do to the pouch? 3 - At 6 months out, how many ounces does the pouch hold? I think I am missing a handout because I have carefully gone over and over the materials and can't find these things. Thanks everybody! Sheryl
sallyann
on 10/20/05 10:47 pm - page, AZ
Hi Sheryl.. We never did find the answer to the soft lining effect that caffeine has. We did find the answer to Carbonation: it expands the pouch. At 6 months out the pouch is 2oz. the same as at the surgery date. Thanks for reminding me that I need to get that mailed. I have my intake appt with the phycologist on monday to start the behavioral modifcation. Im right behind you girl...isnt today #7 ??? Have a great Day!! Im praying for you and the medical staff involved. Hope all is well with you! Your friend..Sally
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/21/05 6:29 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Sally!!!!! Thanks for the answers. I wonder if they were missing a handout. I picked up everything there was out on the table. Have you heard from Patty? I didn't get her phone number. Hope all is going well. Yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!! 7-7-7-7-7-7~!!!! Very cool!!!!!!! Hugs! Your bud, Sheryl
diamanti1
on 10/21/05 12:56 am - Peoria, AZ
We were told that Caffeine has a corrosive effect on both the pouch and the staple line. It can lead to an ulcer in the pouch and that can be very bad.
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/21/05 6:33 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi David! Thanks so much! I guess I must have missed a handout or something. I thought I picked up everything - and even checked twice! Hope you're doing well. I wish you'd post a pic so we can put a face to the name. Hugs! Sheryl
anna
on 10/21/05 1:45 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Sherly,go to this web site good info.... bariatricbytes.com I hope it helps all so some good sounding recipes. Anna
Most Active