EIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheryl Tilley
on 10/20/05 5:49 am - Prescott, AZ
I'm on a high -- dancing on the ceiling-type high. At this rate I can fly to Phoenix with my own recently sprouted wings! LOL!!! My surgery date is Oct.28th at 2 p.m. at St. Luke's. Time is really getting short now. WHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPIIIEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs! SHeryl
anna
on 10/21/05 1:53 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Yep eee!!!!!! You are in my prayers! And thoughts! hugs.....Anna
Ginger
on 10/21/05 3:25 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Sheryl, 8 more days till the start of your new life!! I love to read your updates..what are we Arizona folks gonna do after you actually have your surgery??? Maybe a post-op count-up ???? I just called Dr. Fang's office. I am #3 on the list. The scheduler Promised me that she would actually call me TODAY with my surgery date...can you believe it???? Here's to good things coming your way too! Virginia
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/21/05 7:08 am - Prescott, AZ
HI Virginia! I'm so glad you're getting your date. FINALLY!!!!!! They make you wait forever. Oh, yes, I will still be on this board and pro-active. I am in the process of establishing a non-profit corporation to aid in people coming from out of town for surgery, consultations, workshops and testing. I see that so many come from far away and make many trips to the Valley -- and if they have to stay overnight, well between the gas and the hotel -- that's a lot of money. And it would also be available for people that don't want to brave the freeways on the morning of surgery that live within 25 miles of their hospital. My 'Daisy House' would have 4-5 bedrooms and be close to hospitals where the majority of the surgeries are taking place and people could stay there at no cost. I intend to do this with grants. What do you think? Hugs! Sheryl
Most Active