NINE! 9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9!

Sheryl Tilley
on 10/19/05 9:41 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! I'm down to the single digit countdown now! Just nine more days 'til surgery. I am floating around and am so hyper I can't stand myself much longer. LOL I thought everything was going so slow but here I am at this point ALREADY! WHOOOOOPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Hugs to all! SHeryl
Trisha
on 10/19/05 9:52 am - Glendale, AZ
Yay!!! Just think - in less than a week and a half you will be on the losing side!! At times, the countdown to surgery seems like it's taking forever to get here and then at other times it feels like it is moving so fast!! Ahhh....memories!! You should be hyper! You have a lot to be excited about!!! We are all doing the happy dance with ya! Trisha
sallyann
on 10/19/05 11:51 am - page, AZ
it was soooo cool to meet you yesterday (lastnight) I feel like I have known you for a long time. Wasnt Patty a crack up??? I was just sure she was going to get us into trouble. Did you meet her hubby? he seems so quiet!! what a charactor. The ABC's were pretty good! Im glad you and Patty were there! I sure wish I could be there with you at surgery time. tomorrow is 8 days till surgey.Im so excited for you! Take care. Your friend.. Sally in Page
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/20/05 6:12 am - Prescott, AZ
No -- I didn't meet her husband. She sure is a live wire. We sat through six hours of teaching and it sure went fast! If you two hadn't been there it would have been REALLY boring -- and maddening when that guy decided to start snoring so loud! LOL! Your bud, Sheryl
Andrea Q.
on 10/19/05 1:21 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Hi Sheryl- I'm excited for both of us - it will be great for us both to be going at the same time so we can compare notes and reach out to each other if we need help or encouragement - we'll probably be going thru the same things at about the same times.. The countdown is really on. Are you getting nervous? I had my pre-op education class today, and I think it's really starting to sink in.. I know it's the right thing and it's what I really want, but I guess it's starting to become very real.. We can countdown together! What time is your surgery on the 28th? Andrea
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/20/05 6:09 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Andrea! My surgery will be at 2 p.m. at St, Luke's in Phoenix. Yes, we are going through this together. So far, no fear -- I am plowing straight ahead. I am amazed that I have been able to get this far -- but never would have without all the great people on this board. Where is your surgery being done? Hugs! Sheryl
Most Active