OT: Baby boy looking for a good home...

Darlene X
on 10/19/05 5:29 am - Maricopa, AZ
Anyone looking for a small dog? Know anyone looking? http://imageevent.com/endkennels/mollygoliathpuppies/malethree This beautiful boy is the only puppy left of my 7, without a home. He should mature around 15-18lbs. They are Rat Terriers, very smart, sweet loving, this guy is adorable. The other puppies sold so quickly, this guy is feeling left out. He is $200... Ready to go home Oct 29-30th (8 weeks old) If he doesnt sell beforre 8 weeks tis ok, but Im worried if he stays with me much longer I'll want to keep him, and Im already keeping his sister! Pass the word around
Arizona_Sun
on 10/20/05 12:15 am - Gilbert, AZ
Is this one of the handsome Goliath babies? I have a rat terrier from Liz Bawden named Dot. She is probably going to remain a mini even though her mom is a good size girl (Dot was the smallest in her litter). A real sweet heart and just turned five months. Dot is currently 11 pounds and about 11 1/2 inches at the shoulder. Rat Terriers are the neatest dogs and I highly recommend them as pet to anyone. I hope to someday add another to my house. Your pup is beautiful, but I think my hubby would notice another dog right now. Good luck with placing him in a good home. Sandy
Darlene X
on 10/20/05 4:52 am - Maricopa, AZ
Yup he is one of my Goliath babies!!! All the other dogs sold so quickly, he is cuter than most of the others hahaha, so Im surprised he is still waiting for a home... Ah well I'll just let fate take its course!
Most Active