Trisha

Melissa P
on 10/17/05 5:59 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hey Trisha, How are you feeling? I have not seen you on the board lately. I was just wondering when the next support group meeting will be. I am pre op and would really like to attend a meeting. Thanks! Melissa
Trisha
on 10/17/05 11:13 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi, Melissa!!! The next PhoenixWLS support group meeting will be Saturday, 11/5. I will be at the Phoenix Zoo this Saturday for the Walk for Autism (www.walkforasd.com). I can't wait to meet you. The support group meetings are great for both pre-op and post-ops!! I wish I knew about support groups pre-op. All I knew was the St. Luke's one that only post-ops can attend or those that have completed 3 months worth of ABC classes. They've since condensed the classes so it's not 3 months apart. So pre-ops - - all are welcome!!! Also on 11/5, there is an Arizona WLS Picnic at Tempe Town Lake for pre-ops, post-ops, family members, friends, doggies (on leashes) and whomever! Everyone is welcome!! I'll find the info and post it on here - details and such. It's free. For info on the PhoenixWLS support group, go to http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PhoenixWLS/. Trisha
Melissa P
on 10/18/05 1:21 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Trisha, Thanks for the information. I am excited to meet you as well. Your new picture is wonderful. I almost didn't recognize you. You are doing great. Every one on here inspire's me to keep up my process to get approved. I will see you on the 5th. Melissa
Kabaa
on 10/19/05 3:04 am - Tempe, AZ
Hi Trish Your new pix is wonderful. Thanks for posting it. As to the events: what time is the zoo on 11-5 and where do we meet? What time is the town lake event on 11-5 and where do we meet? Which one will you be attending? When is your next support group meeting, where and what time? Fran Baseden
Melissa P
on 10/19/05 5:21 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hey Fran, The only one I have an awnser for is the support group meeting. They meet at Chola Library from 10:30 to 12. This libraby is located next to Metro Center Mall by the Peter Piper Pizza. Hope to see ya on 11/5. Melissa
Most Active