Sheryl--- visitors

Darlene X
on 10/16/05 11:19 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Sheryl, we were thinking of stopping by St Lukes the 29th to weigh Hubby (need to use the big scale on the 6th floor). Are you gonna want any visitors, cause I saw your surgery is the day before, or are you gonna be miserable and dont wanna see anyone? LOL
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/17/05 2:58 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Darlene! I'd love to see you and your husband! Please feel free to come by anytime. It would be so great to meet you both. Just don't expect me to look like my picture -- that's a whole lot of makeup. LOL!! Hugs! Sheryl
Darlene X
on 10/17/05 4:33 am - Maricopa, AZ
If we get in to weigh hubby that day I'll stop by! I just wanted to make sure it was ok first--- didnt want to randomly show up LOL. I know you wont be exactly looking your best--- dont worry about it! LOL The hospital gowns are beautiful! hehehe
Trisha
on 10/17/05 4:00 am - Glendale, AZ
2nd days are always best to visit post-ops in hospital. I'll be visiting Sheryl her 2nd day there on the 29th as well. I can't wait to meet her! Yay!! This is going to be so exciting! Trisha
Darlene X
on 10/17/05 4:36 am - Maricopa, AZ
Woah Trisha you had me confused for a sec! I got your response in e-mail, so recognized your name... Thought maybe we could co-ordinate our visit so I could meet you too! I came to the board to post and you had changed your picture... I didnt recognize you for a sec hahahaha... I thought maybe a different Trisha had posted so I wasnt gonna reply..... Then I took a closer look! LOL Anyway did you even have an idea on what time you might be stopping by to visit our beautiful Sheryl here?
Most Active