Dr. Weiner

HarleyGirl
on 10/14/05 6:49 am - Maricopa, AZ
I am having a breast reduction on 10/27. Dr. Weiner in Scottsdale is the surgeon. Does anyone have any experience with the procedure & him. Pretty much I was told what time to be there. I know to take a sports bra. Would like to hear some imput on other experiences with Scottsdale Shea and the procedure. Thanks Paula Open RNY 4/1/4 330/195/
cindy
on 10/15/05 12:28 pm - Mesa, az
Dr Wiener is the best! He did my breast reduction and my TT w/hernia repair, and soon will be doing my arm lift. His skills are great, and he is a kind understanding man. He is right to the point, but I like that. If you would like to see my before and after pics, go to my profile and my yahoo pictures. If you have any questions, email me. I did not need any type of bra, you wear a ace bandage home, and you need a sports bra for home, you wear a bra 24/7 for the first 3 weeks. I just used my ace wrap, and bought a inexpensive hook in the front bra at walmart. You need to get the large gauze pads and he will have you use Neosporin. At first my breast seemed almost square, but I am now a year out from my breast reduction and they are fantastic! I went from a 34 ddd to a 34C. I was worried that he would make me a small C or a large B, but he is so skilled, I am a perfect C cup. If you are having the surgery at Shea, you are in great hands, the staff is great. Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -186 lbs BR 8-4-04 TT w/hernia repair 2-7-05
Most Active