looks good for surgery

sallyann
on 10/10/05 12:14 am - page, AZ
Hi everyone...Welcome to the new kids on the block. I met with Dr Fang..Loved him. Went to the seminar..wow!! the speakers and Dr Fang were very informative. The psycologist was great...we had a wonderful visit. Dr Fangs scheduling person said "no problem" to having surgery by the end of the year. I was thrilled. I call My PCP today and get referrals for a pulminary check up and Cardiac check up. I will also need to see a psycologist regarding eating disorders, Then Im on my way!! I hope to hear from the insurance company very soon! I will attend the ABC classes on Oct 18th. Then the only thing left to do is the Surgery IM sooo ready.
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/10/05 12:02 pm - Prescott, AZ
Hi Sally -- You will also have a day scheduled at the hospital for another bunch of tests just for their hospital's records. I had my day last Tuesday -- that's when you do the upper GI, chest x-ray, arterial blood gas, lung test (not the same as pulmonary clearance), another blood test, urine sample, etc. I went in at 11:00 and was out at 3:30. PLUS the RN has about a half hour talk with you. Most likely she will issue you an incentive spirometer to exercise your lungs. Just when you thought you had all the tests out of the way! Sheryl
Most Active