Leaders Sleep over at Monica's

Clara W.
on 10/9/05 6:11 am - Benson, AZ
WOW! What a wonderful weekend of training and resources. New recipes, new proteins, new discussions! And we did planning for the OH event in Dec. WOW! I had to go buy a new suitcase to get everything home. Tons of handouts, gifts, sharing of ideas, new foods, and things to share in our group meetings. Many thanks to Monica for all the wonderful things she shared with us. And listened to our concerns and successes. You missed a wonderful time and good food and most of all the getting to know each other. Darlene, thanks for all the cool help with all the questions I had about so many things. And suggestions about cooking and vitamins and labs. All I can say is we are having a marvelous time. Thanks Monica and Darlene Clara
fishback
on 10/9/05 6:34 am - Tucson, AZ
I concur with everything that Clara said. Darelene and Monica had so many great things planned, even down to a movie and crafts to make! You can't imagine all the info we got and the great things we shared. Any of you who are thinking of becoming chapter leaders please take the time to complete the ladders. Informed leaders are special people who keep on track themselves by paying it forward from all those who have given info to them. Gotta go because Monica is doing blenderology and we are tasting all kinds if good protein shakes. Jeann -112 Juarez 2/28/2002
Most Active