Out in the sticks

Lorraine T.
on 10/4/05 2:24 pm - Blythe, CA
Hello, I live in Blythe, 140 miles from Phoenix and 120 from Palm Springs, CA. I had surgery on 6/1/05 in San Diego. I am looking for a support group somewhere in West Phoenix? I would not be able to meet every week or so, but would like some support. I am also interested in the clothing exchange if any groups have it. I have a couple of bags of clothes size 20-22 and 2X and 3X that are too big. Anyone? I need sizes 18 & 16. Anybody have any? I am willing to pay for postage. The group in Palm Springs is having a meeting on the 18th of October, but I will out of town and can not make it. I was just in Phoenix on Saturday and it is possible for me to make the drive. Please let me know if you can help me. Thank you, Lori
Brandy H
on 10/5/05 2:10 am - Glendale, AZ
i know that there is a westside group. but i don't know any info to help you out. the support group meeting that i attend are usually on the first and third saturdays of the month at the metrocenter library (literally across the little street from metrocenter mall...I-17 and Peoria) our next meeting will be this saturday. meetings are at 10:30 to 12 noon. and we do a clothing exchange on odd months i think. brandy
Lorraine T.
on 10/5/05 6:32 am - Blythe, CA
Is it possible to let me know when you will be having the next clothing exchange and I will try to attend. My e-mail is [email protected] Thank you..
Most Active