New to the AZ baord

silly_jackie
on 10/4/05 7:11 am - Sahuarita, AZ
Hi Everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the AZ board.. I moved from Laredo, TX to Sahuarita (just south of Tucson) 2 months ago. I had an open RNY Nov 5, 2004 in San Antonio, TX. I am 36 years old and 5'0" tall, my start weight was 223 and this morning I weigh 145.. total of 78 lbs off!! Though I would love to lose a bit more I am THRILLED! Not too shabby I say! Anyway.. Hello to all in AZ! ~Jackie
mrs.3m
on 10/4/05 8:23 am - Mesa, AZ
Welcome to AZ. I am fairly new to AZ as well, I moved here in May from CA. I also have my surgery in November. And I am on the verge of joining the century club, one more stinking pound!!!
sallyann
on 10/4/05 11:19 pm - page, AZ
Welcome Jackie... I am also new to Arizona and this message board. I moved to Page from Seattle..wow, what a shock. I really love the nice weather and Lake Powell. Enjoy! Congrats on your weight loss. I meet with the surgeon tomorrow. Sally
Melissa P
on 10/5/05 12:37 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Jackie and the other two newbies to Arizona. I am a native born and raised in Phoenix. Great job on your weight loss Jackie. I am still doing the supervised diet until the end of November. Then hopefully it will be submitted and approved by my insurance. Melissa
anna
on 10/5/05 2:27 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Wellcome ...... I came to Az... from Ca 2 years a go. Good job on your wtls.... Anna 229/170
Trisha
on 10/6/05 12:06 pm - Glendale, AZ
Welcome to the board!!! Glad you are here. Wow!! Congrats on your weight loss. Wowser!! That is great!!! Look forward to get to know you. Trisha
Most Active