OMG.. this is getting scary

FakeBake
on 9/19/05 7:59 am - AZ
Wow...I can't believe that my surgry is on thursday the 22 of sept! I'm getting a little scared! NO ALOT SCARED!! And I read on the main message bored that Someone has passed away.. geezzz, this is what stinks, you try to better your life by having this surgery, and this happens.. I don't want to Die! I don't believe that it is my time to die yet! the sad thing is he didn't want to either, or wouldnt have decided to have this surgery.. I feel so bad for all the loved ones that were left behind...Best wishes to his family, and all.. Tara
Deanne K.
on 9/19/05 9:19 am - Tucson, AZ
Tara, Best of luck to you on your upcoming surgery. Look at the possibilities and don't let the death scare you. You are doing what is right for you. Have faith and you will be ok. God will bring you through it. Who is your surgeon? Deanne Dr. Blackstone 11/9/05 286/201/125
FakeBake
on 9/19/05 10:49 am - AZ
Deanne, thanks for the support, i need all that I can get! My mom keeps telling me to stay off this website, I told here that there is great support here, she just DOES NOT understand.. she won't even check it out! anyway, my surgeon is Dr.Newhoff. tanks, and best wishes to you. Tara
Sheryl Tilley
on 9/19/05 11:46 am - Prescott, AZ
HI Tara! You're going to be fine. I put you on my prayer list -- not just to bring you through it in good health but to give you peace of mind before it. God loves you and wants you healthy. Hugs! Sheryl
FakeBake
on 9/19/05 2:25 pm - AZ
Awww Thank you so much Sheryl, that really helps me alot! I can't wait for it to all be over and on the recovering side! It sure is a scary time! congrats on your surgery.. you will be in my prayers! Best wishes to you! HUGS! Tara
cynthia E.
on 9/20/05 6:53 am - buckeye, AZ
Tara; It is always scary to have surgery. The surgery you are about to have is scarier then most. Have faith. I am now 9 months post op. I thank the heavens everyday for my new found health and weight loss. The day I had my surgery I was scared, nerves and overwelmed. When I got up that morning I decided that I was going to be calm and relaxed. Easier said then done. When I got to St. Lukes I went in to the chapel and just sat there in silent prayer for about 10 minutes. It really calmed me and I was ready for the next step. I was relaxed and when they wheeled me in. I just prayed and let the professionals do there job. When I woke up after surgery, I was so thankful that my prayers and the prayer of everyone around me helped through it. I will pray for you as you start the next phase of your journey. I know it sounds sappy but girl if you believe deep inside you will feel better. Keep the faith and good luck Cynthia
FakeBake
on 9/20/05 7:05 am - AZ
Cynthia, thank you soo much for your reply.. your soo right on keeping the faith, I know that im not done here, there are soo many things that I want to do! the good lord is not ready for me yet! i believe that... Congrats on your 9 months post op.. that is just terrific! how do you feel? Best wishes to you.. Tara
Most Active