I GOT A DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheryl Tilley
on 9/15/05 12:03 pm - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! I've been waiting around for the phone to ring and guess what? IT NEVER DID. So I stayed in bed pouting. Then my sister came home from work and said she had a secret. The secret was that I got my date through the mail! And she was holding the envelope. Now I love my sister. and I'm jumping up and down for joy! My date is Octobert 19th -- and 11:30 a.m. at St. Lukes. Hugs! Sheryl
Trisha
on 9/15/05 3:53 pm - Glendale, AZ
Yeah, I didn't get a "call" either, it was a letter. I'm like don't they know that we are waiting on pins and needles for a date once we are accepted? October 19th!!! Yay!!! That may seem like a LONNNNNNG way away right now but it's not. It'll be here before you know it!! I'm so happy for you!! So glad you finally got approved and now finally have a date!! Yay!!!! Trisha -98 lbs
Sheryl Tilley
on 9/16/05 11:05 am - Prescott, AZ
Thanks Trish! Yeah -- you'd think that they would IMMEDIATELY call you and schedule with you over the phone. In fact, I called twice after I was approved and the message was that 'calls are returned within 24 hours' -- and the calls never came. But I'm going in the right direction now so that is all that matters! YIPPEE!!!!!!! Hugs! Sheryl P.S. - Does it hurt????????
Stephanie J.
on 9/15/05 6:24 pm - Tucson, AZ
Congratulations. I know this is politically incorrect advice, but hey what the heck! Eat like a pig and enjoy the next few weeks. You'll be dropping like gangbusters very soon no matter what you do right now. - Stephanie
Sheryl Tilley
on 9/16/05 11:07 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Stephanie! I started eating waiting for the scheduling! hahahhaha! I figured I would just eat a bite or two of whatever I craved since I won't be eating it for a l-o-n-g time! Hugs! Sheryl
devotchka
on 9/16/05 12:52 pm - tucson, AZ
-WAAAAAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-ITS JUST ME,EMMY WITH A BIG,FAT CONGRATULATIONS!- Sheryl,I'm not sure what being an 'angel' all entails,but I'd love to meet you and help out where I can.I'm so happy for you.Its so cool how you feel like you know everyone on this site in a personal way.I'm pretty sure we all feel the same...Emmy
Marilyn C.
on 9/16/05 10:57 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
Great News!! You will be on the losing side in just a few weeks. Just be prepared it does change your life. It is not the easy way out by any means, but, you also won't regret it in the least. Have a great Day! Marilyn, the Bearlady
Texas Girl
on 9/17/05 4:14 am
Congrats.. It will be here soon.. My oh my are you gonna be thin... lokk out Sheryl is going to be on the Losing side!!! Connie Jones
FakeBake
on 9/18/05 6:05 am - AZ
Sheryl, Congrats to you! I go in for my surgery on the 22nd of this month..I also did not get a call, it came in the mail! Good luck on the 19th! you will be in my prayers! Tara
Most Active