HUBBY HAS A DATE!!!!

Darlene X
on 9/13/05 11:52 am - Maricopa, AZ
I cant believe I finally get to say this, but we have a date!!!!!!!!! Im freaking out cause this is all faster than I imagined, his surgery date is ONLY 2 weeks away!!!! Pat from Dr Fangs office called today---- surgery will be: SEPTEMBER 28TH!!!!!!!!!! Im so freaking out!!!! We have to wait on the letter with the pre-op stuff, and liquid diet stuff, I think Dr Fang wants him on a 1 week liquid diet prior to surgery!!! Our lives will change forever!!!
diamanti1
on 9/13/05 11:35 pm - Peoria, AZ
congrats on the date....right around the corner...it will be here and gone before you know it. Best of luck and my thoughts and prayers are with you two.
Darlene X
on 9/14/05 12:54 am - Maricopa, AZ
David, when is yours?? Its soon right???? Or did you have it already??? Isnt it like the 16th???
diamanti1
on 9/14/05 3:04 am - Peoria, AZ
It is this coming Tuesday.....so right around the corner....hard to believe that it is happening....so much to do....so much to say....wow....here we go...time for the ride of my life.
Darlene X
on 9/15/05 1:50 am - Maricopa, AZ
WOW David that so soon!!!!! I knew it was coming up!!! Thats awesome, best of luck!!!! Are you doing any pre-op liquid diets or anything?
diamanti1
on 9/15/05 2:18 am - Peoria, AZ
Starting friday light meals with no carbs. Will most likely move to very light on Sunday....and last breakfast on Monday can be eggs and toast....then bowel prep....and probably no desire to replace what I am removing. I have lost like 15 in the last month....so hopefully another 5 to 10 by tuesday...gotta make room around the liver.
Sheryl Tilley
on 9/14/05 4:19 am - Prescott, AZ
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you and your husband!!! This is so tremendous! Yes, this is life changing! I must admit I was about half asleep until I saw the heading 'hubby has a date' which sure woke me up fast! I've just got to say that Darlene your new photo is great! You've really changed a lot! A real beauty! Hugs! Sheryl
Darlene X
on 9/15/05 1:51 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks Sheryl!!!!!! Im so nervous about his surgery, and the 28th will be here in no time! Thanks for compliments on the new picture, I was messing around with our webcam a few weeks ago, and thats what I got LOL
Texas Girl
on 9/14/05 11:46 am
Congratulations to your hubby and you I hope everything goes like clockwork!! God Bless you and He! Connie Jones
Darlene X
on 9/15/05 1:52 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks Connie!!!! I hope everything goes good too. Im going to be sitting in that waiting room going CRAZY!!!!! I sure hope his surgery is short LOL
Most Active