Four Week Update! Headaches!!!?!!!

Donna P.
on 9/8/05 1:43 pm - Taylor, AZ
Cant beleive it has been 4 weeks. All is going good. Down 34 lbs. Incesion has completely healed and looks real good. I sleep on my tummy and have no pain at all, except an old knee injury. I was taking Aleve prior to surgery for pain but now thats a no no and Tylenol has never worked for me. I hope with the more weight I lose the pain will stop, but still have lots to go. I am having one problem. I sometimes get real bad headaches. Not migrains but they are driving me crazy. Im drinking my water and trying to get all that protein down. Has anyone had this problem? Would like any help I can get. Hope all others are doing good and all those waiting for their big day are getting prepared for their new life. Donna
Angels4unme
on 9/10/05 2:39 pm - Roswell, NM
Congrats on coming to the loosing side. I had headaches as well and realized it was actually the cold water I was drinking... Summer time I aways drank it cold the colder the better. Now I find I prefer it room tempature. Could be your iron levels as well check with the Dr..... Good Luck..... Terri 303/135
Barbara R.
on 9/11/05 10:23 am - chandler, AZ
I had this problem along with nausea. I found out I was not drinking enough water. Try drinking more water. It really helped my headaches. Good luck and congratulations. Barb
Arizona_Sun
on 9/12/05 12:29 am - Gilbert, AZ
I rarely have headaches any more since I added magnesium citrate (tablet form that I grind up) to my daily supplement group. Sandy
Most Active