I'm so excited...and i just can't hide it....

Brandy H
on 8/25/05 5:30 am - Glendale, AZ
i'm about to lose control...and i think i like it!!! now that you will have that song in your head for a day or two... i weighed in today (tomorrow i am 7 weeks post-op) and i am down a grand total of 47 lbs!!!!! wooooooo hoooooooo! just had to tell someone!! brandy
Melissa P
on 8/25/05 5:56 am - Phoenix, AZ
Wow! That is wondurful! Keep up the good work. Keep us updated on your progress. You should be very proud of your self. Melissa
Ginger
on 8/25/05 6:16 am - Chandler, AZ
Brandy, Your title of your post sounds just like a rock song!!! So don't be afraid to come here and rock-out! 47 pounds in 7 weeks????Girl you rock!!! Virginia
Texas Girl
on 8/25/05 8:48 am
Congrats Brandy so excited for you...You are a super loser! Connie Jones
Shrinking F.
on 8/25/05 9:58 am - Phoenix, AZ
Wooohooo.... Congrats!! Keep up the great work. Fanny
Gabrielle
on 8/26/05 1:13 am - Chester, VA
Congrats Brandy!! You are doing great!!!
DacB
on 8/26/05 1:14 am - Mesa, AZ
Holy cow that is awesome. You should feel great and are so justified in being excited!!! But yeah, the song is now stuck in my head. Dac
Do-over Girl
on 8/26/05 2:02 am - Tempe, AZ
Woo Hoo is RIGHT! Way to go girl! Keep it up...you will be skinny minnie in no time at this rate! Glad to hear that things are going so well! Jmf
Trisha
on 8/28/05 9:18 am - Glendale, AZ
Wooo-hoooo, Brandy!!! You go girl!! You are melting!!! Keep up the good work! You are losing an average of about 7 lbs a week - that's like a pound a day, girl!! WOW! Yay!! Trisha -95 lbs
Most Active