NOT losing my insurance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheryl Tilley
on 8/14/05 2:54 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! I'm not losing my insurance after all. I got a call late Friday that a mistake had been made and I am still insured. And guess who made it????? My MOM. Mom had applied for food stamps and I guess she had checked a box saying everybody in the house needed medical coverage -- which meant that I would be covered TWICE. The guy said I had been given a courtesy call that one insurance would be cancelled so I would not be insured twice under the same company. Whoooopppppeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs! Sheryl
Stephanie J.
on 8/14/05 12:02 pm - Tucson, AZ
Whew! Great to hear! = Stephanie J
Ginger
on 8/16/05 12:19 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Sheryl, I'm so happy you aren't losing your insurance......after all you've come so far.......Let me ask you this...is mom in the doghouse or what? Just kiddin'. let's face it, insurance lingo is so hard to understand, unless it's your business. Getting someone who understands and then can explain it properly is worth their weight in gold! Have a great day Sheryl..now you're on your way! Hugs! Virginia
Sheryl Tilley
on 8/18/05 9:06 am - Prescott, AZ
hI Virginia! Mom's not in the dog house for that -- but believe me -- she sort of stays there with some of the stuff she does! hahahaha!! Hugs back! Sheryl
Most Active