looking for anyone in Tucson who has had lap band surgery

Franklin K.
on 8/11/05 1:56 pm - tucson, Az
we live on the NW side of Tucson, and I am hoping to be able to have the lap band surgery with Dr. Burpee, just starting on my journey..also, is there anyone who could possibly take me to the meeting next Monday at the NW hospital..I would be willling to pay for the gas, but am not able to drive at nighttime..we live near massingale and Camino de Oeste, behind jack in the box and the freeway..Hope to hear from anyone, would like to talk to some who has had this type of surgery..thanks Franklin
Stephanie J.
on 8/11/05 5:19 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi Franklin, Are you plugged in with the message board for the Tucson group? That would be the best place to ask. Not many Tucsonans on this board. Mostly people from Phoenix. Good luck with your surgery and finding a ride. If you need the Tucson group's message board link, let me know. - Stephanie J
kevante
on 8/12/05 12:48 am - Tucson, AZ
I had a lapband put in, in June. I work that night so I can't help. Be happy to talk to you about the process. I get my first fill today. I had Dr. Terry Simpson in PHX. do mine.
Franklin K.
on 8/14/05 11:03 am - tucson, Az
Dear Kevin, my husband Franklin is the one who needs to have surgery, but he wants the lap band, and for some reason we do not understand that there are two other types..he wants the one where there is no cutting and a band is put around the instestine..WE are very confused and would love to be able to talk to you..can we call you so Franklin can talk to you about your surgery and see what you have to say..our telephone number is 520-5798341..We would like to be able to talk with you tonight..which is Sun if possible..this is very important..hope that you will call us, and or write to us at [email protected] as soon as you can..it would be great if he could hear from you tonight if possible..thanks so much...Barb and Franklin
Most Active