Anyone out there have Dr. Fang?

Ginger
on 8/11/05 12:11 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi all, I have read allot of posts about the 10% weight off requirement before a surgery date is secured. Does Dr. Fang required his paitents to do this? Also does he put you on the liquid diet? I just heard some dr's do and I was just wondering. Thanks! Virginia
Learning2LuvMe
on 8/14/05 6:06 am - Phoenix, az
HI Virginia! Im new to the AZ board and I am surprised no one has responded to your question! I had Dr. Fang on 05/18/05. I had to drop the 10% because my insurance required it, not because Dr. Fang did. You should call the office, they can certainly answer that question for you: 602.252.1510. No liquid diet for me!!!! I ate and drank what I wanted preop.......but just remember, as a wise friend told me........what goes in must come out!!!!! Feel free to email me if you [email protected] Carrie
Barbara R.
on 8/14/05 1:59 pm - chandler, AZ
Hi Virginia, I had my surgery on July 15th with dr Fang. No I did not have to lose weight before surgery. I also did not have to be on a liquid diet before. There is a woman I work with that had her surgery 1 1/2 weeks before me and she had to be on liquids for two weeks prior. Each dr. is different. I was glad that Dr fang did not require it. Good luck.
boston
on 8/23/05 4:26 am - Apache Junction, AZ
Hi, Dr Fang did my surgeryon 1/28/05. He did not require any me to do the liquid diet before hand. I didn't have to lose any weight prior... He is a great surgeon... Good Luck..... Rhonda
Most Active