Appeal under consideration

yoyomama
on 8/6/05 11:24 am - Ft.Thomas, AZ
My appeal is being reviewed and I am praying they overturn the denial. I'd appreciate any prayers You can send my way.
Learning2LuvMe
on 8/6/05 2:38 pm - Phoenix, az
Dei.......lots of prayers and good vibes coming your way! I wish you the best in this quest for your wls. This is definitely something worth fighting and appealing for. On what basis did the insurance company deny you? Sometimes its a matter of medical necessity or just waiting out the 6 months needed for a supervised diet. Dont give up hope.......... Carrie
Stephanie J.
on 8/7/05 6:08 am - Tucson, AZ
Good luck! My fingers are crossed for you. Let us know how it comes out. - Stephanie J
Sheryl Tilley
on 8/7/05 9:50 am - Prescott, AZ
Lighting a candle tomorrow for you in Los Algodones, Mexico. My prayers will be with you every day. Hugs! Sheryl
Trisha
on 8/7/05 8:03 pm - Glendale, AZ
Who's your surgeon? What insurance do you have? Most people get approved after their first appeal. I did - I had Aetna. They sent me the form I had to complete and I completed it - it's just one page. And I faxed it back on Friday afternoon and they called me Monday morning and said I was approved. So appeals are a piece of cake, a walk in the park!! Keep us posted!! Trisha
yoyomama
on 8/8/05 2:19 pm - Ft.Thomas, AZ
Trisha Thanks for the info. I hope you are right. My surgeon is Dr. Kieran at Scottsdale Bariatric, and my ins is Harrington Benefit Services (state of AZ). This whole thing has been a huge hassle.
Deanne K.
on 8/29/05 2:56 pm - Tucson, AZ
Carol, As you know you are always in my prayers. I will keep praying for as I have been since you talked to me about the surgery. You will get it overturned, God will allow you to have this surgery, even if you have to hire the lawyer I told you about. Don't give up and keep appealing until you can't appeal anymore. Keep in touch and email me anytime DeColores! Dear Friend. Deanne 11/9/04 Dr. Blackstone Down 85 lbs
Clara W.
on 8/11/05 2:03 am - Benson, AZ
Appeals are always a pain. Just remember to document everything. Especially when you are approved. Because they can come back and refuse to pay, if they don't update your profile in their computers. As long as you meet all their criteria, things should go fine. Keep the faith. There are many of us that have been in your shoes. Clara Dr. Chiasson lap Oct. 28, 2003
Most Active