Plastic surgery

cynthia E.
on 8/4/05 7:55 am - buckeye, AZ
Has anyone been seen by Dr. Sean Lille? He is in Scottsdale. I am 8 months post op. I want my arms done. My sweat glands don't work so I have liquid deposits that build up. They creat holes under my arms. Now that my skin droops like a bat wing. I am goin to see him on the 25th. He is on my Greatwest Insurance. He is suppose to have alot of experience with Gastric Bypass patients. Any info or comments the dr would be great. thanks, Cynthia
Do-over Girl
on 8/5/05 12:29 pm - Tempe, AZ
I remember seeing Dr. Sean Lillie on Channel 15...they did a profile and update on a teacher from Central (Phx) HS that had wls (-300?)...she then had so much extra skin they had to do her PS in stages. The skin on the back of her legs was hanging down like "lead ballons". He was able to amazing things....I made a note to hang onto his name/number (even my sister saw the segment and said the same thing to me). She finally was able to hike down the Grand Canyon and also serve as the chaparone for the High School trip to Europe. Gone are the days, when she'd hide during firedrills/alarms because she couldn't make it down the stairs at the HS. It was very inspiring to see/hear. I was looking to see if the story info was still on their website but I quess they only keep it up for 90days.
Becky F.
on 8/9/05 5:00 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Cynthia, I have not seen Dr. Lille but I did use Dr. Mazaheri for my tummy tuck and thigh lift. He is truly amazing and has a lot of experiance with WLS people. He is featured on this site, check him out. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/proProfile.php?N=13287 Becky
Most Active