FREE SAMPLES!!

Trisha
on 7/30/05 4:42 am - Glendale, AZ
I'm working with ObesityHelp to have my Phoenix Metro WLS Support Group do some product sampling down the line. Basically, they'll send me a bunch of free products, I bring them to group for everyone to sample and give reactions to. So they are working on that, but in the meantime, ObesityHelp is asking for our help. On ObesityHelp.com there are advertisements at the top, bottom, right and left of their web page. You've seen them, PowerCrunch, Nectar, BannerHealth, Walk From Obesity, etc. All you have to do is when you are the ObesityHelp website, just CLICK on one of the advertisement links. You don't need to buy anything, just click on the link, look at their site and close the window. This just PROVES to the companies that they are targeting the right audience (morbid obesity). If you want to buy something, please do, but you don't have to. Clicking on the link is most important. Click, click, click! Even if it's for a surgical center in Wyoming or something - click it. LOL It helps them, helps ObesityHelp and will help us!! Thanks so much for your help on this! Trisha -89 lbs
Marilyn C.
on 7/31/05 10:26 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
Thanks for the Infor, I will click more often. Congrats on you 89 lbs. down. You are doing great!! Marilyn, the Bearlady
Sheryl Tilley
on 8/1/05 5:24 pm - Prescott, AZ
Ok -- I'll click all the stuff that comes up. Sheryl
Most Active