TGIF!!! Happy Friday!

Trisha
on 7/29/05 3:07 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi, everyone! So glad today is Friday. Yay!! How's your day going today? What's your plans this weekend? I plan to do some spring cleaning at home (well "monsoon" cleaning - that's our season now), join Curves and get some MUCH needed rest and relaxation this weekend. I have 3 DVDs that just came in from Netflix so I plan to watch them all this weekend. So, what are your plans? Trisha -89 lbs
Brandy H
on 7/29/05 10:33 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi Trisha...and everyone else! My weekend plans consist of birthday parties. My four year olds "boyfriend" is turning 5....and my neice is turning 1. So, you can find me at Peter Piper Pizza chasing little ones around. Any suggestions on what I can eat there? And I myself, just received 3 movies from Blockbuster Online...so hopefully I can get in a couple of them too. Swimming in the pool and popsicles are also on my "to do" list! haha. Brandygirl
Sandy in Tucson
on 7/30/05 1:11 am - Tucson, AZ
Trish you are young, I do not recommend Curves for you for a long period. I think you will grow out of it real fast. I recomend if you want to go...not to buy the year contract, which is cheaper, of coarse!!!!! I would do month to month and pay the higher price. I really believe you will want to go to a full gym in say 3 months after you join Curves. Be leary of signing that year contract, then you do not go and then your stuck paying. I know to many people who have had WLS and joined and are regretting it. Just something to think about. Sandy in Tucson
Most Active