Thanks, Metro area group

Kabaa
on 7/23/05 9:58 am - Tempe, AZ
Hi All Thanks a lot for the great meeting today. I came home with tons of new info, some new friends, a couple of chuckles and another world opened up to me. You are a great bunch of guys and gals. Think of me on Tuesday. Next meeting I'll be on the losing side. Fran Baseden
desert rat
on 7/23/05 2:37 pm - Goodyear, AZ
Fran, I was so glad you came! This really is a very special group. I have been going since the beginning and I love it! You are definitly in my prayers, just make sure Jody posts your status. Can't wait to see the new you. God bless, Dj
shannonselleck
on 7/23/05 3:03 pm - phoenix, AZ
hey you! you are a riot! what a blast.. just wait till you are a LOOSER!!!! shan ill email ya on monday, as i have a birthday party full of 10 year olds tomorrow lol
Trisha
on 7/23/05 3:11 pm - Glendale, AZ
Hey, Fran!! So glad you came to meeting today!! This really IS a great group!! You are in my prayers and I am praying that all goes smoothly and well on Tuesday. You have a great surgeon, and you are going to be on the losing side before you know it!! I'll call your daughter, Jody, Tuesday evening to see how you are doing and will report it back to the group (if that is okay). We are rooting for you 100%!! So glad you came today and we know you in person and can follow your progress!! Trisha
nursekuba
on 7/24/05 3:23 am - Phoenix, AZ
Good luck on your surgery! I'll be thinking of you.
Brandy H
on 7/24/05 7:11 am - Glendale, AZ
Fran, Glad you came to the meeting yesterday. Good luck to you on Tuesday. We will be thinking of you and sending our good thoughts. Brandy
Michele M.
on 7/24/05 7:53 am - Phoenix, AZ
RNY on 07/21/04 with
Well darn. Wish I would have known about this meeting! Would have loved to meet ya'll. Im glad you had a good time Fran, good luck on Tuesday! Michele
Most Active